Having good posture is one of the keys to achieving overall health. Not only that, having poor posture can directly affect your health and come with consequences like headaches, lack of mental clarity, pains and aches, spine misalignment, and more.
Below are a few ways to optimize your posture on a daily basis.
- First, put your weight on the balls of your feet.
- Make sure your knees are bent a little.
- Maintain your feet at should-width apart.
- Your arms should hang down naturally from your sides.
- Make sure you stand straight up.
- Pull your shoulders backward.
- Tuck in your stomach.
While sitting, make sure to look straight, keep your lower back arched, and keep both feet on the ground. If you can, try to adjust your chair in a way that your knees rest slightly lower than your hips.
If you have any question about how you can improve your posture and how chiropractic care treatments can benefit you, contact Barton Chiropractic Clinic today.